- Homeopathy is a safe, gentle, and natural system of healing that works with your body to relieve symptoms, restore itself, and improve your overall health.
- It is extremely safe to use, even with very small children and pets.
- Has none of the side effects of many traditional medications.
- Is very affordable and made from natural substances.
- It is FDA regulated.
- Homeopathic medicine, i a medical system that was developed in Germany more than 200 years ago. It’s based on two unconventional theories:
“Like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people
“Law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness. Many homeopathic products are so diluted that no molecules of the original substance remain
- Homeopathic products come from plants (such as red onion, arnica [mountain herb], poison ivy, belladonna [deadly nightshade], dandelion, plantain and stinging nettle), minerals (such as white arsenic, iron phosphate, or sodium chloride ), or animals (such as crushed whole bees, the venom of a number of poisonous snakes, or the ink of the cuttlefish).
- Treatments are “individualized” or tailored to each person—it’s common for different people with the same condition to receive different treatments.