What is Kinesiology
Kinesiology is a branch of Alternative Medicine that incorporates bioenergetic, muscle testing, the understanding of human anatomy in relation to human movement.
This information is gathered, monitored, and corrected by using various principles and disciplines to improve health and allow the body’s recuperative power to self-correct and regulate
Kinesiology sessions may include many disciplines to achieve optimal goals.
- Postural/structural assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Muscle Testing
- Muscle Proprioceptive Stimulation and rehabilitation
- Muscle/Meridian assessment
- Tonifying or Sedating Yin & Yang Meridians
- Working with the Triad of Health (Mental state/ Emotional, Nutritional / Chemical state and Physical state)
- Facia Release and Rehabilitation
- Nervous System Assessment as it relates to muscle deficiencies
- Programed exercises to restore structural balance
- Wellness coaching
- Frequency and Vibrational Therapy
- Neuro Vascular holding points for emotional stress.
Dr. Rodriguez and Kinesiology
Dr. Enrique Rodriguez has spent numerous years pursuing the understanding of better health through education.
Dr. Rodriguez has obtained degrees in:
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Homeopathy
- Certified Acupuncturist
With over 25 years of practice now dedicated to Kinesiology and Homeopathy
Our mission is to professionally bring health to the community. To provide multiple approaches to health and introduce our patients to differences between traditional and non-traditional healing arts.
To personally care for our clients by taking the time to listen, provide comfort, compassion, and understanding to each individual needs, to care for our patients well – being and all-around health.
Dr. Rodriguez’s goal is to personally give one hundred percent attention to our patients and continue to personally improve and give the best care possible.
How is Kinesiology Seen?
In the Holistic field, kinesiology is seen and used differently. Here ‘muscles’ become monitors of stress and imbalance within the body and ‘Muscle Testing’, the key technique in Kinesiology, is used as an effective and versatile tool for detecting and correcting an array of imbalances.
Kinesiology aims to improve your health and well-being, by stimulating your body’s own healing potential. It works on the principle that the body, mind, and spirit are connected and through the balance of these, full health can be achieved.